These coating thickness gages are for non-magnetic metal substrates such as aluminum or copper. They are available with a choice of different probes engineered to suit a wide range of applications.
- Regular probes (either built-in or separate) for general purpose testing
- 90° regular probes for tight spots
- 0°, 45°, and 90° microprobes for small parts or hard-to-reach areas
- NAS probes optimized for anodized aluminum
- High range probes for thick protective coatings like rubber or fireproofing
Choose from a basic, standard, or memory type gage depending on the level of features you need.