- Cool-running, energy-efficient LEDs with 30,000-hour service life
- Broad-beam profiles provide wide coverage area
- Electronic intensity stabilizers for consistent LED performance
- Instant-on operation; lamps reach full intensity immediately
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use
- Produces less than 2 foot-candles of visible light
- Easily customizable! Move, adjust and add lamp heads onto track sections according to your specific inspection requirements (additional lamp heads sold separately)
- Optional remote control with three-position rocker switch provides added convenience and versatility.
The ONT-365 On-Trak™ is an innovative, track light-style modular NDT inspection system. It features four broad-beam lamps, each of which utilizes three powerful, ultra-high-flux UV-A (365 nm) LEDs for inspection plus one white light LED for general illumination. This overhead lighting system allows inspectors to customize lamp beam patterns to suit their individual needs, as well as add lamp head assemblies as desired to increase the coverage area. Perfect for NDT inspection booths, pre-inspections and screening applications requiring maximum uniformity of coverage over large areas.
|Number of Elements||No|
|Probe End Connector||No|
|Instrument End Connector||No|
|Pulsed DC Output||No|
|Hardness Testing Standard||No|