The C4 Nomad-GO is designed for all intensity requirements of Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI). REL’s C4 Nomad-GO inspection lamps contain high flux UV-A and white light LED emitters with built-in static-electric discharge circuits. The C4 Nomad-GO provides a 10-inch diameter of UV-A intensity >1000 µW/cm² at 15 inches. The integral filter in the UV-A emitter limits the visible light to 20 lux (1.86 foot-candles) at 15 inches and 5 lux (0.47 foot-candles) at 36 inches.
- The LED white light provides an intensity > 700-foot candles at 15 inches.
- Instant-on operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately
- The lamp’s electrical components are sealed and passively cooled within an engineered finned housing manufactured from military-grade aluminum.
- The lamp performs in all environments regardless of ambient conditions.
- The C4 Nomad-GO LED UV-A with white light will survive the toughest, wettest, and most severe work environments on the planet!