Harnessing the acclaimed HotSense™ ultrasonic platform, energized by the exclusive Ionix HPZ piezoceramic, our dual-element thickness gauging transducers offer unmatched versatility. Available in various frequencies and tip sizes, they excel in challenging environments. With a remarkable measurement temperature range of -55 to +550 °C [-67 to +1,022 °F], these transducers adapt seamlessly to all in-service assets. No additional cooling is required up to 350 °C / 662 °F, enhancing productivity between calibrations and minimizing duty cycling. Their stability ensures a dependable signal for optimal reliability and repeatability, while enhanced wear resistance equips them to thrive even in the harshest environments and applications.
- Make on-stream wall thickness measurements on hot assets, in-service, without the need to shut down or isolate.
- Measure remaining wall thicknesses from 1 to 500 mm thick with compliant thickness gauges.
- Compatible with recommended high-temperature ultrasonic couplants.
- Robust stainless-steel construction, and large tip options for scanning.
- Range of accessories available, including port inspection wand, safety guards and scanner probe holders for the highest-temperature applications.
- Measure remaining wall thickness from 1 to 500 mm with compliant thickness gauges on hot assets, in-service, without shutdown or isolation.
- Better data from easier and more accurate calibration at asset temperature.
- 2X increased wear resistance for the most extreme environments and applications including scanning and corrosion mapping.
- Range of accessories available, including port inspection wand and safety guards for the most extreme temperatures.
- Compatible with industry standard ultrasonic gauges and flaw detectors.
- Range of frequencies available to penetrate thicker or scattering materials.
- Compliant to ISO 22232-2 and ASTM E1065 to meet existing asset integrity UT procedures.