The Krautkrämer USM 100 amplifies the trusted ultrasonic features already offered by the USM series, taking accurate and repeatable inspections into a new era of flaw detection. The data sets from legacy USM Go+ and USM 36 are compatible with this new model, making for a seamless transition into the future. Premium features include:
- Averaging: Eliminates noise signals by real-time averaging of A-Scans.
- iOS App: Enrich your existing ultrasound data with pictures and geolocation information of test specimens.
- Customizable filter: Enables user configurable filter settings.
- IF Gate/3rd gate: IF gate enables tracking of the interface echo and maintains a consistent TOF measurement.
The Krautkrämer USM 100 offers unmatched comfort to make extended use for longer periods of time no problem. Its ergonomic features include:
- Lightweight and easy left- or right handed operations depending on user’s preference.
- Eye-friendly, glove-compatible 7” LCD touch screen, viewable under any lighting and weather conditions.
- Ergonomically designed and placed buttons.
In addition to superior ergonomics, USM 100’s state of the art hardware design further increases its efficiency in daily use:
- Drop and vibration tested with an IP 67 rating, the USM 100 can be used in the most rugged environments.
- Its modern and intuitive user interface reduces training time. Picking up the device, even unexperienced operators can quickly familiarize with the device and its functions.
With inspection data being generated at a much higher rate than in years past, top notch data management and handling are no longer a nice-to-have but rather a prerequisite for efficiency. Built for an interconnected world, USM 100’s connectivity capabilities include:
- Remote access & fleet management.
- Secure, cloud-based data management.
- Apps to customize workflow.
- Remote annual calibration to increase device up time.