- Fully protected removable Hall Effect Probe
- Meets AMS, ASTM & Mil Standards
- NIST Traceablilty assures meter accuracy
- Range of 0 to 199.9 Gauss, either polarity
- Battery or AC operation modes
- Includes rechargeable battery and charger
- Easy to read Liquid Crystal Display
- Reads AC and DC fields
- Meter accuracy within 2%
- Sample & Hold feature retains previous readings
- Durable Molded case withstands rugged NDT use
- Indicates field polarity
- Alignment fixture included
The Gould-Bass Model MD-220 Magnetic Field Strength Meter is a portable handheld instrument with three and a half digit display that measures magnetic field strength. It combines the latest digital display and “Hall Effect” technology into a functional, rugged, and aesthetic design. The handheld meter provides the user with an easy means for accurately measuring magnetic fields.
The easy to read liquid crystal display indicates the magnetic field present at the hall effect sensor. The MD-220 Field Strength Meter is designed to measure, in gauss, the AC and DC fields as required during magnetic particle inspection.
Unlike analog magnetic field indicators, the Gould-Bass MD-220 is not damaged by intense magnetic fields, even though they may far exceed the range of the meter.