The Stresstel T-Mike EM is a simple and affordable ultrasonic thickness gauge with some powerful features.
- Automatic probe recognition and automatic probe zeroing simplify setup and calibration
- High/low limit alarm indicator light
- Rapid scan mode samples 25 times per second and captures the minimum thickness
- Differential measurement mode displays +/- from a user-specified nominal thickness
- 0.025" to 20.00" actual measurement range depending on probe type and application
- Manual and Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Single or two point calibration modes
- Adjustable sound velocity for simple calibration
- Auto Shut Off
- Full two-year warranty on parts and labor excluding batteries, transducer and cable.
- Made in USA
- T-Mike EM Instrument
- 7.5 MHz, 0.25" diameter transducer with permanently attached cable (other probes are available to suit various applications)
- Two 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Hard Shell Carry Case
- Operating Manual
- Certificate of Calibration
Approximate shipping weight of T-Mike corrosion gauges is 3 lbs.
This item usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks.