UV-A INSPECTION LAMP
Certified to meet ASTM E3022 and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
- Large 5.5 inch (14 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 µW/cm2.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux).
- Long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization.
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications.
- Certificate of conformance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp.
- Fully compliant to ASTM E3022 and Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 for LED UV-A lamps.
- Faceplate with integral blacklight filters reduce output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm.
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces.
- Grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources.
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use.
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT.
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included.
UV-A BEAM PROFILE