The USM Go+ ultrasonic flaw detector is simple to operate using one hand with new arrow-keys. It weighs less than 2 pounds, is robust and well sealed meeting IP67, and built to withstand the rigors and use in harsh industrial environments. It's large, high resolution (WVGA) A-Scan display and outstanding ultrasonic performance are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards. The first choice when top UT performance, combined with ultra-portability and one-hand operation is required
Features and Benefits
- Compact and lightweight: 850 g (1.87 lbs) total weight including batteries
- Made for tough industrial environments: IP67 protection against dust and water
- Best in class display: 800 x 400 bright LCD, for use in direct sunlight
- One handed operation with 5-button arrow keypad
- Ambidextrous use with 180 degree flip function of screen & controls
- Record up to 8-minutes video of A-scan for review on the instrument or free PC player
- Upgradeable to add DMS Go+ Thickness Gage instrument operating software
- Easy directory management on removable SD card
- Standard USB connection for easy connectivity with any Windows or Mac PC
- Reports in jpeg or bmp format
- Menu customization tool allows separate menus for expert and less experienced inspectors
- Yearly calibration reminder for efficient quality management
- Optional TrueDGS® Defect Sizing with highest available accuracy
- Optional Back wall Echo Attenuation (BEA) helps to detect extremely small defects
- Optional phantom echo feature identifies false indications from acoustic wrap-around
- Optional simple on-board data logger to collect and save thickness measurements
GE's USM Go+ sets the standard for portability, ergonomics and ease of reporting in a portable UT set! The size of a paperback novel, the USM Go+ is one of the smallest UT sets ever made, and weighing less than one kilogram with battery, it's also one of the lightest. Navigate familiar Kraukramer menus faster than ever with the arrow keypad. The screen display can be electronically flipped 180 degrees, so both right-handed and left-handed techs can comfortably hold and operate the instrument one-handed, leaving the other hand free to hold probe at all times.
Reporting is easier than ever, too. No more fighting with data cables, drivers, or special software. The USM Go lets you save your screenshots and parameter sets directly to a built in SD card, just like your digital camera, and yes, it's got USB connectivity. The brilliant colour display offers better resolution than a standard DVD. The Go+ is dustproof and water resistant to IP67 - the best ever ingress protection rating in a a GE Inspection Technologies flaw detector.
The affordable base model is field upgradeable, so powerful options like AWS, DAC, Phantom PRF, even DMS Go thickness gauge operating software can be added at any time. Click the data sheet download link above to learn more, or contact InTech NDE to arrange a demonstration.