Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, uVision ™ 365 Series model UV-365MHC UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections. The uVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series lamps offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
Comes complete with uVision 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp with UV-A Pass Filter, battery pack with 12V rechargeable NiMH battery, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective case.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for an even wider area of coverage.
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES Reduce the rate of solarization.
- IP 65 RATED – Dust Tight/Protected Against Jets of Water so your lamp is protected in harsh environments.
- FANLESS DESIGN & COOL RUNNING – Maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks. No fan means fewer repairs and no dust clogs, and the lamp stays cool to the touch, cutting down on fire and burn hazards.
- PISTOL GRIP – Lamp features a pistol grip for comfortable, and balanced control while performing inspections.
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH – Pistol grip mounted three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV).
- LIGHTWEIGHT & RUGGED – Lightweight enough for using all day, and rugged enough for your work environment.
- WHITE LIGHT LED – Allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable).
- EXTREMELY LOW VIOLET HUE/VISIBLE LIGHT EMISSION – Brilliant fluorescent responses.
- Fully Serialized Certificates of Conformance and Validation Reports Provided.