Lightweight, IP 65 Rated 365nm, uVision ™ 365 Series model UV-365ES UV-A inspection lamps can be used in nondestructive testing (NDT), nondestructive evaluation (NDE), forensics, and security inspections. The uVision 365 multi-LED Ultraviolet fluorescent blacklight inspection lamp is the best compact handheld lamp available. For fluorescent inspections, in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, the uVision 365 Series is available in twelve models to suit your specific needs – with five different UV-A intensity levels. It’s lightweight and rugged, IP 65 rated, dust tight and water resistant. The uVision 365 Series lamps offers a bright, uniform UV-A beam for locating fluorescent indications. Easy control with a grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch and an additional, adjustable, white light UV-A LED is included for illumination of dark areas and scanning of surface flaws. The uVision 365 Series sets the new standard in fluorescent inspection.
Comes complete with Uvision™ 365 LED 365nm UV-A Lamp, in-line AC power supply, UV-absorbing spectacles, and padded protective carrying case.
- Standard intensity, lightweight and compact lamp with (3) 365nm UV-A LED’s, (1) White Light LED, and FP-600 Borofloat Filter Protector.
- Each lamp is fitted with an 8-foot cord and the appropriate plug for the country of destination. An optional 20-foot cord is available.
- FANLESS DESIGN & COOL RUNNING – Maintains optimum lamp temperature using state-of-the-art heat sinks. No fan means fewer repairs and no dust clogs, and the lamp stays cool to the touch, cutting down on fire and burn hazards.
- 3 UV-A LEDS for wide area of coverage.
- WHITE LIGHT LED allows for scanning surface flaws (not adjustable)
- LONG-LASTING UV-A LENSES reduce the rate of solarization.
- SEALED CONTROL SWITCH grip-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV).