Innovation starts here.
OS 1.6 software has officially launched for the Everest Mentor Flex video borescope. This software update includes new features like InspectionWorks (Insight and Connect Local + Control), built-in hotspot, probability of detection, smart naming, and Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) Merge that lets you merge two MDI inspections from two separate devices together into one inspection that can be reported or uploaded to InspectionWorks Insight. Get an in-depth look at these new tools in the Features section below.
- A Wide XGA touchscreen display with improved brightness and viewing angles lets you see more, so you can increase the probability of detection.
- Intuitive user interface and Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) speed up the workflow with digital tools for auto image tagging and report generation, so inspectors can consistently deliver results with confidence.
- Advanced mechanical design enables increased articulation range and extended life to ensure thorough inspections of the entire asset in less time.
- Wireless video streaming and data transfer to iOS devices powered by InspectionWorks.
- Stereo and comparison measurement interface for accurate and precise defect assessment.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) optimizes image quality in scenes with shiny surfaces.
- Always up to date with easy wireless upgrades and software releases.
Complete inspections with unrivaled TrueSight™ image clarity, housed on a large 5.8” WXGA (Wide XGA) LCD screen with Gorilla® Glass. Industry-leading light output means clearer images and more accurate assessments. Because when you can see clearly, you increase the probability of detection, speed up inspection workflow, and deliver results with confidence.
The Everest Mentor Flex’s virtual keyboard enables 300% faster annotation, and its multi-point touchscreen provides pinch-to-zoom as well as swipe and pan gesture functionality. Menu Directed Inspection (MDI) empowers inspectors with auto-image smart tagging and automatic report generation, plus customizable user profiles and an embedded help menu. Last, but certainly not least, InspectionWorks Connect takes inspections to the future with wireless video streaming and file transfer to iOS devices over dual-band Wi-Fi.
In any industry, time is money. With an upgraded articulation design founded on high-power steering motors, the Everest Mentor Flex allows technicians to effortlessly navigate even the most challenging inspection paths, resulting in less time spent searching and more time spent capturing and analyzing indications — at a fraction of the time and cost. Two and a half times more torque than today’s motors provides an increase of 42% in articulation range. And 16% less friction gives an ultra-responsive feel while extending articulation over the life of the product.
All cameras apply Gamma Correction, but Dark Boost assesses the content of scenes and intelligently adjusts levels to digitally brighten darker areas — for instance, those with bright foreground surfaces or glare — without overexposing or degrading the contrast of more uniform scenes. Similarly, wide fields of view with some tip optics.