- Designed to meet the requirements on EN1711 & ISO 17643. Eddy Current Examination of Welds by Complex Phase Analysis"
- Single & Dual Frequency models available
- Large Daylight readable colour display 145mm (5.7”)
- Rugged metal housing yet Lightweight 1.2kg (2.6lbs)
- Built-in flip; function works equally well for left or right-handed users
- Industry standard connectors 2-Way Lemo and Co-axial Lemo 00 connectors
- Over 7 hours battery life
- 3 year standard warranty
- Optional Ether cover extending warranty to 6 years.
Sleek and rugged design
The WeldCheck has been designed with the built-in flip; function works equally well for left or right-handed users. As with mobile phone or keyboard usage, our fingers become accustomed to repeating patterns of key presses. The WeldCheck keypad has been cleverly designed to exploit this trait, with all critical keys being in the same position regardless of whether the Instrument is being operated in right-handed or left-handed mode.
- There are four soft key positions for operator selectable icons for frequently used functions and a fifth position for the last menu function used. Each saved instrument setting can be associated with a unique, one press set of quick access functions.
- There are also two front panel hard keys that can also be easily programmed for rapid one press access to instrument functions.
- Loop: is a convenient way of capturing a live repetitive signal and then adjusting the instrument settings especially Phase, Gain and Filters in order to simplify the task of optimizing the parameters.
- Guides allow the user to display a slide show that can be created easily with commonly used desktop software. The benefit of this feature is that instructions, tutorials and procedures for the inspection can be added to the AeroCheck+ very quickly and the NDT inspector can easily switch between the Inspection itself and the Guides while performing a live test.